MARK V LORD, 43, is a longtime professional screenwriter and photographer currently living in Los Angeles. A self-taught photographer, he honed his craft on the streets of his neighborhoods in Los Angeles and New York for 20 years before turning professional in 2016. Recent projects include a statewide public health campaign in Maryland for the anti- opiate overdose antidote, Naloxone and his solo exhibition “L.A. NOIR” at the Palos Verdes Art Center.
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles
- 7 For All Mankind
- Peter Grimm Hats & Apparel
- Palos Verdes Art Center
- Stacy Nolan / Fine Jewelry
- Maryland Department of Health
- Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre